Other than Dubias?

KobaOregonherper

Chameleon Enthusiast
So Kobas on Dubias as his staple now, but you know...hes a dick, he'll go a day or so with out eating in protest. Looking for a recommendation on clean feeders like dubias. I've obviously done a lot of research on the matter, but I'd like some personal experience/opinions from people on the forums. (Also something that doesnt turn my substrate into its forever home, like the six or so missing dubias who have burrowed in there)

Good luck finding a bug that wont at least partially burrow or hide! @jamest0o0 has a variety of roaches going, he’s probably your best bet! Or you can try silkworms but they are more maintenance then roaches

giant green banana roaches wont hide. And they can fly a bit, and they can climb glass.

These guys are a handful! Im trying to breed some now... they are very active (but can burrow). Regular green bananas seem less active above the soil. Excited to feed them but a little nervous too! Lol

Last edited:
These guys are a handful! Im trying to breed some now... they are very active (but can bury). Regular green bananas seem less active above the soil. Excited to feed them but a little nervous too! Lol

I was actually just looking at Panchlora Niveas that are up for auction. How are they to keep in comparison to Dubias?

Back
Top Bottom