Osh Wednesday!

jpowell86

Chameleon Enthusiast
I didn't have plans on working with O'Shaughnessy, but some circumstances led me to some. After having them, it is safe to say that I will be putting efforts into breeding them. They are nice looking animals. I guess I will break my rule and try and breed something outside of Trioceros. LOL.

I would also like to give a shout out to Ryan, @Dragon1516. This male came from him. There are not many keepers out there that work with fresh imports and turn them around this well. You have my respect Ryan and the condition of the animal speaks volumes of your attention to care and acclimation. Well done.

IMAG0416.jpg

IMAG0413.jpg

IMAG0419.jpg

IMAG0432.jpg

IMAG0428.jpg

I didn't have plans on working with O'Shaughnessy, but some circumstances led me to some. After having them, it is safe to say that I will be putting efforts into breeding them. They are nice looking animals. I guess I will break my rule and try and breed something outside of Trioceros. LOL.

I would also like to give a shout out to Ryan, @Dragon1516. This male came from him. There are not many keepers out there that work with fresh imports and turn them around this well. You have my respect Ryan and the condition of the animal speaks volumes of your attention to care and acclimation. Well done.
Thank you I Appreciate that I did my best with him and he turned out amazing and loves to eat. His favorite is worms I had him eating alot of hornworms when I first for him to get him hydrated and eating. He ate a worm out of my hand the second day I had him. I wish you the best in breeding I know you will have success with all your experience. And I hope you get lots of enjoyment out of him like I did. It already seems you are lol.

Thank you I Appreciate that I did my best with him and he turned out amazing and loves to eat. His favorite is worms I had him eating alot of hornworms when I first for him to get him hydrated and eating. He ate a worm out of my hand the second day I had him. I wish you the best in breeding I know you will have success with all your experience. And I hope you get lots of enjoyment out of him like I did. It already seems you are lol.

Good to know. I will definitely get him some options. He has already eaten four large dubia and some blue bottle flies since being here!

It would be pretty cool to have this species CB. I have heard from many keepers that work with Osh, that they haven't been captive bred yet in the states. Is that true? I know there are eggs from gravid WC's that are incubating right now. Just curious.

Good to know. I will definitely get him some options. He has already eaten four large dubia and some blue bottle flies since being here!

It would be pretty cool to have this species CB. I have heard from many keepers that work with Osh, that they haven't been captive bred yet in the states. Is that true? I know there are eggs from gravid WC's that are incubating right now. Just curious.
I haven't heard of any CBB in the US at all I'm pretty sure no one has done it yet it would be awesome if you where the first. I don't have any doubts that you can do it. And ya he eats alot he is always hunting and moving around. A very active guy he is.

Nice pair of Calumma oshauhnessyi. Thanks for posting pictures. This is a great Calumma species on more than one level (mini Parsons, colors, scales, burmation periods etc..). Good luck with your breeding efforts.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

I haven't heard of any CBB in the US at all I'm pretty sure no one has done it yet it would be awesome if you where the first. I don't have any doubts that you can do it. And ya he eats alot he is always hunting and moving around. A very active guy he is.

Well that's nuts. I can't believe they haven't had that kind of focus yet. That will make it fun though!

Back
Top Bottom