Oranges?

The Wild One

Chameleon Enthusiast
I wanted to see if Coda (My Female Veiled) liked any types of fruit, I put a couple small pieces of orange (peeled) and apple in her feeding cup and the first thing she went for was the oranges. Is there a way I can give them to her in her daily meal or are they more as treats?

I wanted to see if Coda (My Female Veiled) liked any types of fruit, I put a couple small pieces of orange (peeled) and apple in her feeding cup and the first thing she went for was the oranges. Is there a way I can give them to her in her daily meal or are they more as treats?

I mean they make great gutloading so...

Just as treats. I think the sugar in fruit is the reasoning, but oranges are also very acidic. Try a small piece of Kale, its Clarice’s favorite. Only non-bug she will eat. But again only as a treat. I hate kale so she only gets it like once a month heheh

Just as treats. I think the sugar in fruit is the reasoning, but oranges are also very acidic. Try a small piece of Kale, its Clarice’s favorite. Only non-bug she will eat. But again only as a treat. I hate kale so she only gets it like once a month heheh
Good to know I will get some soon

Back
Top Bottom