Orange eye parsonii for adoption

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garrett

Chameleon Enthusiast
I have this beautiful male orange eye parsonii, captive bred and hatched by me in 2014. This guy is actually the first cb parsonii I ever produced. He hatched out of the egg with a kink in his spine, you can see it in the photos. Otherwise he's in excellent health and has no issues. His spine doesn't seem to bother him at all and he's a great eater with a good personality. He's a little on the small side but I'm guessing that's just part of his condition. He doesn't fit into my breeding facility here, so I'm looking to home him with someone that can take good care of him and wants some parsonii experience. Ideally someone local to the Seattle area so I don't have to ship him. I would need proof that you are capable of housing a large chameleon, and have the necessary equipment like an automated misting system and proper lighting, as well as a good varied diet (his favorite are dubia roaches.) I'm also asking for a small adoption fee of 100 dollars, mostly as a commitment indicator to me. I want this guy to find a good home, he's really special and unique. Send me a pm if interested!

baby1.jpg image1 (1).JPG image1 (2).JPG image1 (3).JPG image2.JPG

Thank you everyone who contacted me about this guy, I've received an overwhelming number of messages expressing interest!
I think I've found him a new home, so I'm going to close this ad.
Again, thank you all for the nice messages and support!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom