Opinions on veiled female

Davisfam101

Hey guys! Just had a question for anyone that has a female veiled mine is about 9 to 10 months now I have had a Layben in her cage since she was six months. I Change it every week and a half to make sure it's still moist and can hold a tunnel I use organic topsoil/sand mixture. She has never shown any interest in it but I hear that females are supposed to lay their first clutch around 6 to 7 months. Just wondering if it's possible that they skip that first clutch. Curious to see if anybody else has had this issue,or if it's common. She always has light green colors and seems to be very happy I never see any signs of stress or aggravation, and she has always had an amazing appetite. Just looking for some feedback to see if anybody has done with this also .thank you

Hey guys! Just had a question for anyone that has a female veiled mine is about 9 to 10 months now I have had a Layben in her cage since she was six months. I Change it every week and a half to make sure it's still moist and can hold a tunnel I use organic topsoil/sand mixture. She has never shown any interest in it but I hear that females are supposed to lay their first clutch around 6 to 7 months. Just wondering if it's possible that they skip that first clutch. Curious to see if anybody else has had this issue,or if it's common. She always has light green colors and seems to be very happy I never see any signs of stress or aggravation, and she has always had an amazing appetite. Just looking for some feedback to see if anybody has done with this also .thank you
I have a 2 yr old female veiled and I just keep the laybin in the cage at all times. Age might be difficult so can we see some photos of her?

When/if the veiled females lay eggs depends a lot on the husbandry....temperatures they are kept at, how much they are fed, etc.
If you answer the questions in the how to ask for help thread near the top of the health forum it will help us know about that.

Back
Top Bottom