Opinions on some fake plants

I could tell you guys were joking no biggy. To be fair most of the posts are from 5-8 years ago. Although I think the cement substrate was a great idea! I heard chameleons love urban development climates. I've seen some bad "bioactive" (just bark, or like the Oregon zoo, straight sand) setups so I completely understand
Send me some good examples of quality set ups that you all have. Yes I know theres many in thr forum however I spent hours scrolling and never really found ones that were outstanding.

Send me some good examples of quality set ups that you all have. Yes I know theres many in thr forum however I spent hours scrolling and never really found ones that were outstanding.

Like bio set ups? I know several people here with beautiful enclosures, and I'm a little proud of my current parsonii enclosure lol.

Im not fully sure the differences but I like good set ups and prefer ones that make it almost run smoothly on its own. :)

True. However, if you have a free range spot that a live plant just won't tolerate a fake can provide some structure and visual cover. I use live plants in their setups for all the accepted reasons but once in a while a fake comes in handy!

I have fake climbing plants in my vivarium for this very reason. Most hanging plants are not okay for consumption so they're a no go. Also the magnatural vines I have Koba loves because he can climb on it and get the water that's building up from the reptifogger that's directly above it. Real chams need real plants, but a fake one or two for coverage can help.

Back
Top Bottom