Opening Night Star Trek Into Darkness

My brother's wife won advanced screening tickets for tonight(on the radio), I was a little jealous. Will let you know what they thought when they return this evening.

Im a ST fan, but this is the first Im hearing of this flick :eek:

I only watched the first part of the last one, and never finished it. I watched a trailer for this one, and Im not that excited to be honest. ;/

Have you (or anyone else here) seen it yet?

EDIT: sorry took too long to post ;/

Thanks for the positive review - I'm trying to figure out when I can go see it. Between this and Jurassic Park do you think we were separated at birth? :p

We planned to see it yesterday but are going tonight instead. 8.5 is a for sure in my book.

Saw it last night, it was stellar. Another one I will see again, there are so few of those lately. The future cities are a work of art.

Last edited:
MY brother and sister in law said they really enjoyed it(neither are huge trekkies). I enjoyed Benedict Cumberbatch in the Sherlock series(anxiously waiting series 3) and think he will do a good job in this as well.

I wouldn't call myself a big trekkie fan but I've heard nothing but good things about the movie.We've got tickets for later this afternoon.It's been a while since I've seen a movie really looking forward to it.

Back
Top Bottom