Open mouth!!!!!!!!!

OK folks, pet peeve time on terms that don't exist in the real world. respiratory, not respitory.
spayed not spade.
edema not edma.

Off soapbox now, thank you.

Smiley_RollEyes.gif
Another English teacher! Maybe you could measure all that hot air with your temp gun mate.

anyone know wy i never see him drink?

shy maybe.

i hvae seen my chameleon drink one time...ive had him for 2 months... i mist about 5 times a day...hit urate is PURE white....so i know hes not dehydrated ....nor does he have sunken eyes....i feed him plump gut loaded crix...anyone know wy i never see him drink?

They dont like people, no matter what anyone says. They might tolerate people, but they dont like them.
They usually drink when they are feeling safe, and notice that your not around. Eventually you might be able to watch him drink once he learns to tolerate you.
We are huge to them, so holding them, standing by their cage watching them makes them very very nervous.

And courtny holding your cham all night would be bad. They generally wont fall asleep on a potential predator, unless you are sitting in the dark not moving. But I think they would wander to somewhere away from us to feel safer to fall asleep at. Keep a close eye on her, but try to not bother her by being all up in her business. It does sound like she was puffing up to challenge you, or to look bigger. Just give her space, and watch her from across the room every once in a while.

Is it assumed by most that everyone uses Rep-Cal W/D3 for their source of D3? Personally I use Reptocal which the ingredients state it has 13,700 IU/kg of D3. Rep-Cal has 400,000 which is much more than the product I use. I like the Reptocal and other low D3 percentage supplements because I feel its more natural for them to absorb it over a period of time instead of one big dose here and there.

Here is a great thread about D3:)

https://www.chameleonforums.com/trying-make-sense-vitamin-d3-dosages-25003/

Another English teacher! Maybe you could measure all that hot air with your temp gun mate.

[/QUOTE]

HAHAHA! Not a teacher, just someone who gets so tired trying to decode lazy writing.

I think the temp gun would only work on a filibustering political candidate who can talk nonstop long enough for the meter to register.

working on a second set up....i turned the light on briefly to get a pic. i held her so when she did open her mouth i could see in it. i noticed nothing abnormal. will keep you updated..everything was normal today

HAHAHA! Not a teacher, just someone who gets so tired trying to decode lazy writing.

I think the temp gun would only work on a filibustering political candidate who can talk nonstop long enough for the meter to register.

Rofl. I like A sense of humour! Kudos :D

Back
Top Bottom