Open double decker encloser

Daschmidt

IMG_7736.JPG
Any one other than me actually try something like this? Cost me about $50 for all materials

I would maybe put some screen or something at the top and the bottom one, because it looks like it's lit also where they can't come in contact with the lights

View attachment 168036 Any one other than me actually try something like this? Cost me about $50 for all materials
Yes, JannB has some really cool ones. She has a dripper built into the top, made out of PVC pipe.
They look great. I would cover the basking light with some sort of screen, you don't want your chameleon to get burned. It would probably be easiest to just cut a piece of mesh to cover the whole lighting area. Better safe than sorry.

I would maybe put some screen or something at the top and the bottom one, because it looks like it's lit also where they can't come in contact with the lights
yeah I might do that you can't really tell from the pics but the plants ar about 4-6 inches from the lights I'm going to keep and eye on them as I've have yet in 3 years had a chameleon burn themselves on my lighting set ups but it is something I'm going to watch and I've seen some pretty bad burns in pics so don't want to experience that first hand

Yes, JannB has some really cool ones. She has a dripper built into the top, made out of PVC pipe.
They look great. I would cover the basking light with some sort of screen, you don't want your chameleon to get burned. It would probably be easiest to just cut a piece of mesh to cover the whole lighting area. Better safe than sorry.
Yeah I also have my sprayers built into the tops mistking all the way

Back
Top Bottom