Oorana Mena?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would ask the seller how old is this adult panther. I read the seller's other ads and apparently he is selling his adults to make time for other projects. Ask him as many questions as possible. Make sure the seller is reputable. Other than that, he looks healthy, from the pictures.

I have a pair of Oorana Mena and he is a darker shade of green then the one shown and doesn't have that star around his eye. Since they are all wc I would ask alot of questions like where and who did he buy it from and how long ago.

Yeah, I just checked with the seller. It is a CB mixed instead of Oorana Mena. I guess i will just have to wait for a CB specimen.

I have a pair of Oorana Mena and he is a darker shade of green then the one shown and doesn't have that star around his eye. Since they are all wc I would ask alot of questions like where and who did he buy it from and how long ago.

Any eggs? I really want some Oorana Mena panthers.

I haven't bred them yet the female was a little young when I got her. I going to breed them during the hottest part of August.

I don't know if what you have is an oorana mena, that line is exclusive to Vince at Screameleons!! Unless you are the friend he is talking about on his website in which case I do apologize!! Any pics???

By the way, They are NOT wild caught that particular line is considered a MORPH not something you will find in the wild!!!

I am curious about these guys as well.. it was my (perhaps mistaken) understanding that the group and coloration were an actual locale. I emailed Screameleons.. hopefully, the owner will be by to help us out with the specifics.

Heika

It is said that Oorana Mena had been in Europe as a locale for quite some time before imported to US. It looks like a Nosy be mixed to Maroanstera. Curtis the seller said that the panther he is selling is a CB and yet it looks like Oorana Mena and comes with white bar. I wonder if Oorana Mena is an actual locale?

Since you communicated with the seller, I don't suppose you know any other info on the C. oshaughnessyi he's posted for sale do you?

Well...... I don't have that much money to buy her from him. In the classified, he mention and i quote

"I will only sell her to someone that has the right setup and knows about this species of Calumma. Don't call or e-mail me and harass me about this, I really don't need it. She is priced at $3000.00 plus shipping"

LOL.... so i never ask any question about that particular species. Sorry!

Yeah, good point. Posting on such a well-known forum, with that price and that type of verbage about not wanting to be harrassed....wouldn't surprise me at all if USF&W shows up at his door....

Oorana Mena

Oorana Mena is a new locale chameleon not a morph( half breed ) A small number of breeders have them here in the U.S. The reason they are called Oorana Mena is because the collector of these WC chameleons didn't want to say where they were found or collected if you will. And yes I do know Vince, thanks to him this new panther has come to the U.S. Theres a big discussion weather the chameleon is a Nosy Faly which have been in EU for about a year, so far I have seen no real evidence to support that. I'll take pics today and post them later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom