Online sites for live plants

Why does it need to be online? There are safe and cheap plants like schefflera at Walmart for $15, thats where i got most of my plants. I also got my pothos from home depot.
Getting plants in person assures they arrive home in good shape, and that you get a plant that fits your needs.

for online, you paying more than you would see it in front of you. The shipping is astronomical. like the others, def go to lowes, Walmart, home depot. :)

Just looking for some good online sites that deliver safe plants for the setup.

Any good suggestions?
Something particular you're looking for?
I got most everything locally, and right now (depending on locale) places in seasonal climates are thinking about clearance sales before the inclement weather sets in.

The only plants I was looking for that I couldn't find locally were some carnivorous species; except for a pitcher plant, the locals weren't carrying things like Dionaea muscipula or other Droseraceae this year. :(

All this is good info, but I was asking for online options because my local Lowe's/Walmart don't always have options.

I was just wondering if people knew about an online retailer I didnt, because I simply couldn't find a decent one.

Guess there probably isnt a good other option online.

thanks everyone

ooh okay! Sorry, I was rude! I completely understand! Try https://www.joshsfrogs.com/ they have a wide variety of plants that are safe for chams, you just need to search the plant directly, or press chameleons on the plants for pets page at the top. Also, you will have to clean and replace the soil when you receive the plant.

Last edited:
All this is good info, but I was asking for online options because my local Lowe's/Walmart don't always have options.
That's not unusual either. I looked at the big-box stores, but didn't find much (that looked healthy enough). I widened my search, and found better choices at local specialty garden stores—many were on sale, and others were about the same price as the big box stores, because the smaller places still had to compete with them.

That's why I suggested the local places (though I see now that I could've been clearer about that). :oops:
We set a 50 mile radius for our search—good excuse for a weekend drive through Lovecraft (COVID) Country ? .

Back
Top Bottom