One more chameleon!

Raphael1047

Established Member
I am getting another chameleon tomorrow! She comes from Epic chameleons and she is 6 months old. Her sire is Jethro. I will post pictures of her tomorrow but here is one Curt sent me. I am thinking of the name peach or peaches, I am open to suggestions.

Attachments

• IMG_2879.jpg
    IMG_2879.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 162
Here she is!

Here is my new girl, she is beautiful, but really shy. I don't think she looks like a peaches. Does anyone have any nice names for this wonderful girl? Also just wanted to say thanks again Curt!

Attachments

• 20130716_131639-1.jpg
    20130716_131639-1.jpg
    278.5 KB · Views: 122
  • 20130716_112802-1.jpg
    20130716_112802-1.jpg
    238.6 KB · Views: 181
Here is my new girl, she is beautiful, but really shy. I don't think she looks like a peaches. Does anyone have any nice names for this wonderful girl? Also just wanted to say thanks again Curt!

Not sure why but PIE kinda struck me for her, shes beautiful!

I'm not sure why, but I've always liked the name Kiwi for a female. :) If/ when I get one, that is what I will name her. :D

Congrats BTW

Thanks everyone! I really like saffron and sapphire. Saffron is a cool name and both saffron and sapphire are orange which is her color. Keep the names coming though I always like options.

Last edited:
since shes your little goddess how about isis..kandi is cute and she looks like a sweet tart lol.. or tangi (tan gee)

Twinkie, Mama, Cinnamon, Delilah, Aphrodite.

To be honest though, I love sapphire.

Thanks again everyone! I really like Sapphire. So her name is going to be Sapphire.

I never had a chameleon like her before she is scared of everything. She still has to acclimate to her new home, but I think it will be harder for her to adjust then my other chameleons.

Back
Top Bottom