One egg has pipped

Hope your right but I seriously doubt it. At this age there is nothing you can really do about it anyways, so fragile...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    248.9 KB · Views: 167
He’s right there with its eyes closed!! :(
Help!

Attachments

• 8E04614B-B0E5-4C6E-9987-60358B709F8D.jpeg
    8E04614B-B0E5-4C6E-9987-60358B709F8D.jpeg
    163.2 KB · Views: 140
I've never seen one that black before. There isn't really anything you or I can do to help, if it lives or dies has likely been predetermined. Nothing you did, this is the dark side of breeding no one talks about.

Sun is an option but can you give me some specs on your bins? tell me everything.

I've never seen one that black before. There isn't really anything you or I can do to help, if it lives or dies has likely been predetermined. Nothing you did, this is the dark side of breeding no one talks about.

Sun is an option but can you give me some specs on your bins? tell me everything.
Temps are between 73 at the lower and 81 at the highest point
Humidity is around 70
Is it possible that they are getting too much UVB?
The lamp is very close from the bin

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 116
Temps are between 73 at the lower and 81 at the highest point
Humidity is around 70
Is it possible that they are getting too much UVB?
The lamp is very close from the bin

What is the lamp? If they are moving around and know to hide under leaves from time to time, a T5HO 5.0/6% at that range is fine. But if they are just sitting there baking for hours and hours, you may want to move it up a foot.

But otherwise id leave it as is, the lamp will warm them up a little since they are too small for a basking setup.

Else you could pop the lamp on a timer of 1 hour on 1 hour off, if they still are not moving.

What is the lamp? If they are moving around and know to hide under leaves from time to time, a T5HO 5.0/6% at that range is fine. But if they are just sitting there baking for hours and hours, you may want to move it up a foot.

But otherwise id leave it as is, the lamp will warm them up a little since they are too small for a basking setup.

Else you could pop the lamp on a timer of 1 hour on 1 hour off, if they still are not moving.
The lamp? Do you mean the brand?
It’s an Arcadia t5 6%

Back
Top Bottom