Omi 01/01 2020 - 01/12 2021

Omi

Good news i found a vet, bad news it was too late. They had to put her down. She had so many eggs in her stomach and that swollen paw was actually broken. She could not dig a hole to lay her eggs. I had no idea that she was in so much pain and i blame myself for it. We are all in such sorrow that we lost our baby. Thanks to everyone that tried to help me

First off let me offer you my condolences, im so sorry for your loss 😥 Second guess what? Your cham is NO LONGER suffering, is at rest and in a better place. The BEST thing we can do to honor our fallen friends is to LEARN from what we did wrong and improve on it. You CAN NOT blame yourself for this, i know it is hard to feel that way but you did your best right? Dont you think your cham would want happy and remembering the good times you DID have with him? We are all here for you, feel free to reach out if you need anything at all!❤

Good news i found a vet, bad news it was too late. They had to put her down. She had so many eggs in her stomach and that swollen paw was actually broken. She could not dig a hole to lay her eggs. I had no idea that she was in so much pain and i blame myself for it. We are all in such sorrow that we lost our baby. Thanks to everyone that tried to help me
I’m so sorry that you lost your girl. It’s hard to tell when they are ill as they don’t show any signs until very late. I know it was difficult and heartbreaking, but you gave her peace. 💗

I’m sorry for your loss. Was your bet not able to preform surgery and remove the eggs? I’ve had several girls over the years that had to have this surgery.

I’m sorry for your loss. Was your bet not able to preform surgery and remove the eggs? I’ve had several girls over the years that had to have this surgery.
unfortunately she could not, her wrist was broken and she was suffering. Here in sweden we dont have very good vets

Back
Top Bottom