OMGOODNESS Look at those purples!!!

Beautiful! I love the variety of pastels and patterns that female panthers show. Your girl is quite the looker :)

I love her coloring! Would a male be similar (with the purples)? I would like to get in line for a baby and it is fine if it not going to happen for a while. I know they have to be mature and healthy to breed, hatching takes a while then they need to be old enough to handle shipping stress etc. I feel a little intimidated by the needs of a female cham but I just love how she looks!
I looked at Olimpia's thread of the babies and OH MY GOSH! There is nothing cuter than baby chams!!!!!

Sure no problem... just keep looking for updates.
The male I'm breeding her to is from another forum member. I don't have the right to post pics of the hound stud in question. But he is an ambanja with blues greens and reds... the best part is even though she's a cross, you'll never know what colors your going to get.

But just keep your eyes open for updates. I'll true keeping everything updated each month. :)

One payment closer to getting my pretty little girl....

Now to tell my husband that he bought me a Christmas present without him knowing lol

Back
Top Bottom