Kushcham

Established Member
I just walked by and saw this.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1350259662012.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1350259662012.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 270
Those are the crown jewels, as it were.

Just check back and make sure he's pulled it back in in a few minutes.

Try posting this on the health clinic section. I think I know what this is, but have never actually seen it. Don't want to give wrong advice, but you may need to keep that moist (possibly with some KY) but wait for a more informed answer!!!

keep an eye on it if he doesn't retract it shortly it may be prolapsed and need to be kept moist with a water based lubricant and taken to a vet .

I kinda figured because his bulge was smaller. Why is it out? It looks bad

Sometimes they just pull one of the two out to wave around (yes, their hemipenes are movable and do wave around) and then leave you a nice, horrible sperm blob somewhere to clean up. Mine haven't done it very often, but I have seen them do it.

However, just make sure it goes back in. If it does not you will need to keep it moist and there are a separate set of procedures when it turns into a prolapse and not just a flashing! Keep us posted!

Sometimes they just pull one of the two out to wave around (yes, their hemipenes are movable and do wave around) and then leave you a nice, horrible sperm blob somewhere to clean up. Mine haven't done it very often, but I have seen them do it.

However, just make sure it goes back in. If it does not you will need to keep it moist and there are a separate set of procedures when it turns into a prolapse and not just a flashing! Keep us posted!

O.K., like I said... you learn something every day!:eek: I will probably not let my wife read this post:D!

Wow I just never read over the whole hemipenis section all that much. And I totally saw thay thing waving around. It looked all alien. And now its almost all the way back in. Now just gotta wait for my nerves to calm down lol

I've heard of them showing the crown jewels but that's a scary picture! Better brace myself, I'm sure Neelix will show me his sooner or later :rolleyes:

Hope it all goes back in & you don't have to worry (or whip out the KY jelly ;))

Back
Top Bottom