Omg!! After 4 months i found yoshi!!!

Oh that is great news and for me also that gives me hope. I lost my 65 month old Jackson about a month ago in the greenery beside my house. I was actually giving up hope but after 4 months you found yours. Thank you for posting this and giving me back my hope.
I know you were all excited.

Yoshi before !!!

This was yoshi before we lost him..!!!

Attachments

• imagejpeg_2_8.jpg
    imagejpeg_2_8.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 314
This is yoshi now!!!

hes still getting comfy in his new/old home.. and i think hes still scared .. thats why hes so brown / black.. but soon after he relized hes gnna be spoiled.. im sure his color will return .. but hes huuuge now..

Attachments

• imagejpeg_2_15.jpg
    imagejpeg_2_15.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 416
Well he has grown a tiny bit.:D he will have to learn cage living all over again. Just be patient with him.

He does look to be in good shape, if a little confused by the situation........He seems to have grown at a normal rate, so I guess he found enough to eat - Clever Yoshi :)

That is so wonderful that you found him after 4 months!!! Hopefully he takes to being spoiled again and living with his humans once more. :D

Congrats! I love stories like this. Tragic in the beginning with a perfect ending!! So I'm curious..what did he do when he saw you? Did he run or was he cool with u getting him back?

Great story. Proves they can survive without us. Happy for you to have him back. Hopefully this 'WC' will adopt to his new situation.

Wait a sec...I'm delighted for you and everything, but the Yoshi you lost was [theoretically] female, and the Yoshi you found was male?

Inquiring minds and all that. . .
Tyg

Well I'm still n
ot exactly sure what yoshi is.. when it was small I thought female cause people would say to look for the "nubs" on the rear feet.. I cld never see them.. and now yoshi is huge.. and I still dnt see the "nubs" so I'm not sure if its a female or male.. I need to take yoshi for a vet visit..

And when I found yoshi.. it climbed to the very top of the tree away from me.. so I had to call on my inner monkey skills

Now that I'm looking closer yoshi def looks like a girl to me, there's no spur in the baby pic or in the new pic. Gota love monkey skills! I lived in trees when I was younger...still do from time to time;-p

Back
Top Bottom