Omg!! After 4 months i found yoshi!!!

great news! I see you live in Texas. Well you just shot down all the people who think it is too hot to house a chameleon outside in Texas!!! He survived!!! and THRIVED!!!

That's awsome man! But if you haven't heard the number one rule here its post pics or it didn't happen! haha how would he have gotten outside? Would this make him wild caught. Better get fecals done at the vet!

I'm Super happy about it.. and can't believe his size.. tomorow morning ill take pics since there wil be sunlight..and ill post em on this feed.. ill post a before and after pic for everyone to see... it was just dark already when I caught him. Andi actually keep my chams outside in a huge screen cage I built with los of greenery and constant trips outside to mist... they love it... texas is hott.. but with care they enjoy it

So happy to hear he's back! We lost Zen back in June, so I'm especially glad to hear about Yoshi.

Can't wait to see the pics. You should do before and after - LOL!

Marla:)

When I first saw him in the tree he had a good sized dragonfly in his mouth.. I didn't even know they ate those

I'm so happy for you! I remember your post when you list him. So glad he's found and doing well :) pics would be lovely!

Wow, that is an amazing story! u r sooooo lucky to have found him after that
much time plus thriving in TX!!
I could understand if it were FL so someplace like that, but TX!!??

That is so badass! Im glad he decided to stick around your yard! I remember following this disappearance a few months ago, congrats!:D

Back
Top Bottom