Old enclosure, new enclosure

LizzieB

I Just moved my Veiled Cham, Charlie from his 18x18x36 to his new 24x24x48
( He was climbing the walls! ), and rather than let the old go to waste, does anyone think it would be possible (or has anyone done this ) to drill some extra holes add, some of the framing etc. and connect the 2? I do know there would be more involved than what I said above . I think it would be great, like he'd be living in a split level home! lol

haha... that's what I was thinking too. The "smaller" chameleons are really enjoyable. Some may not be really colourful, but they can be characters.:)

Carpet chameleons are relatively small i think and are super colourful. Ive seen some pretty sweet jeweled rudis as well which look awesome! Im hopefully getting another chameleon in the summer, there are so many choices im going to have a hard time choosing when the time comes.

I Just moved my Veiled Cham, Charlie from his 18x18x36 to his new 24x24x48
( He was climbing the walls! ), and rather than let the old go to waste, does anyone think it would be possible (or has anyone done this ) to drill some extra holes add, some of the framing etc. and connect the 2? I do know there would be more involved than what I said above . I think it would be great, like he'd be living in a split level home! lol

Making a duplex then? It's still a decent size cage so I would assume he'd use that area. Maybe make it a basking area or something like that. I agree with everyone else. Time for a new Cham to put in the other cage

I don't think it would be hard at all to connect the 2, just take out a side of the screen on both, you could even just use craft wire to secure the 2 together, instead of adding new holes and all of that extra work...but I do agree with everyone else...I am always about more animals! haha

Back
Top Bottom