OLD egg sweating...

Julirs

I have two eggs that were laid about Feb 2009-yes-2009. This clutch started hatching around late August/Sept 2009, and I have Nosbilobes from this clutch that are now well over a year old. Tonight I checked the eggs and one is sweating, unfortunately the other looks like it is molding. These eggs have looked perfect until now-even after all of this time. I am really doubting I will get a viable baby after all of this time, but I guess we will see what happens tomorrow...

I really don't know what is going on with the eggs lately. Some of mine have been crazy but nothing like yours are. My sister loves her little Julie & she still has the heart on her side. These will be siblings of hers correct?

I really don't know what is going on with the eggs lately. Some of mine have been crazy but nothing like yours are. My sister loves her little Julie & she still has the heart on her side. These will be siblings of hers correct?

Yes-this would be one of Julie's siblings. I will be shocked if this egg produces a live baby. OH-and very ill prepared with no pins or FF on a Holiday weekend.

Back
Top Bottom