Okay ive decided

Panther678

So after extensive reserch for like a month or so I have decided I will get a veilied chemelon. Just want you guys to see how much I know and what I need to know.

Enclosure 2 feet by 2 feet by 4 feet, mesh.
Lighting heating- a basking blub that bask at temperate of 32 for an adult I think like 27 or 28 for a younger chemelon.
UVA lighting- linear t5 blub and reflector 12 percent on the top of mesh enclosure.
Supplements calcium without d3 every feeding, calcium with d3 2 to 3 times a month and multivitamin 1 a month.
Feeders- locusts, crickets, silk worms, roaches, occasionally wax worms. No meal worms.
Decorations live plants only like a the devils ivy ,pothus and also only natural branches like java wood.
Humidity during the day 30 to 50 percent at night 100 percent.
Hydration misting through the day and a dripper. Ambient temp 23-28.
I think that's all I can remember from all the care sheets and vedios I have seen or read. This information is everything from my head that I have remembered. Feel free to correct any information that may be incorrect and add things I forgot to include.

For uvb you want a 6% Arcadia bulb. 12% is too strong.
Are you able to get Reptivite multivitamin with D3 in UK? 49C569C7-46A9-4FAD-9215-2EB74985FEB8.jpeg

UVB

No, calcium with d3 (one day) week one, then next week multivitamin (one day), then calcium with d3 (one day) and so forth.

Apart from that, looks good!
Ok thanks also for the veilied chemelon I read that as long as it doesnt get colder than (50)f 10c at night than additional heating isnt required is this true or false.

Feeders- locusts, crickets, silk worms, roaches, occasionally wax worms. No meal worms.
Decorations live plants only like a the devils ivy ,pothus and also only natural branches like java wood.
I'm not as much a stickler as some about the occasional mealworm.
Also, (and just pedantic) devil's ivy = pothos (same thing).

Just a suggestion... I know how confounding it can be to keep all this stuff straight, and a real ? to organize.
I found OneNote very helpful in this regard (I use it to help organize a LOT of things).
Undoubtedly, there are other options—even a notebook w/ tabs or something.
It just makes things much easier—and easier to find. ;)

Back
Top Bottom