Okay I seriously need help deciding!

ChameleonRave

Avid Member
WELL. I am stumped! I have been talking with Gabby from the forums on Facebook and I am trying to decide, get an Ambanja Panther Chameleon (Dr. Gonzo baby) when they hatch or get a Blue Bar Ambilobe Panther Chameleon. Since its my last lizard I want to make it worth it! If any of you have awesome pics of your chameleons of these two locales please post pics it would really help me out with decision but I need some more input! I feel like I'll bother Gabby to much so now I'm picking on all of you :rolleyes::D so please HELP :)
Zac

i have blue bar ambilobes and watching their colors change is amazingg.

right now my male blue bar is about 3 months old and he is a solid teal color. looks great

Something interesting??? I wouldnt be looking at pardalis:p:D:)

I do like some of the Ambanjas though and Ambilobes. I dont see all the fuss about Falys. They arent very colorful compared to those two locales.

I shall :) is that a Dr. Gonzo offspring as your avatar? you should post pics of him if he is!

@javsto I really wish I could! lol

well you could get both, take your time and decide which one you want and then give me the other one as a belated christmas gift or early birthday present. Ill take whatever one you dont want.:D

Let me make it harder for you and suggest a cross! My Maul is an 87.5% ambilobe 12.5% ambanja cross from Lucifer and he is so crazy colorful. I think his 7 month old brother is for sale too.

I snuck up on him this morning, and these are his colors when he's at rest-

478d8930.jpg

Get both Zac, can't have enough chameleons. :D I don't believe it will be your last lizard, i said i was happy with my little lizard (mia) now in just over a year i have 6. Lol

Something interesting??? I wouldnt be looking at pardalis:p:D:)

I do like some of the Ambanjas though and Ambilobes. I dont see all the fuss about Falys. They arent very colorful compared to those two locales.

haha! I am really loving the Panthers right now :p:D

Let me make it harder for you and suggest a cross! My Maul is an 87.5% ambilobe 12.5% ambanja cross from Lucifer and he is so crazy colorful. I think his 7 month old brother is for sale too.

I snuck up on him this morning, and these are his colors when he's at rest-

478d8930.jpg

:eek: look at those colors!

Get both Zac, can't have enough chameleons. :D I don't believe it will be your last lizard, i said i was happy with my little lizard (mia) now in just over a year i have 6. Lol

Ashleigh I so wish I could! lol

Back
Top Bottom