okay how in the world is this possible?!?

Yeah, probably something like that. I just didn't want to believe it... poor lizards. =/

On a side note, this thread was not what I was expecting when I searched "bearded dragon." lol

hahahaha..yeah wish i still had mine "maximus"..he used to be free range around the house..had his lil corner he'd head bob in and bask under his "chill spot"...woke up to him sleeping under my arm, under the covers in bed with me once..scared the crap outta me, then i was like "ohh what the hell are you doin here".then went back to bed..LOL

I think it could work.... You allow misting at the top for the cham and if the cage is big enough still be able to keep it dry and warm at the bottom vai heat pads..I guess it just depends on their "domesticness" As long as the Cham feels safe in the leaves..far enough from the lizard its probably not a big deal. I wouldnt view multiple species in one cage as childish...Half the fun of reptiles as pets is establishing their environment and if you can succeed in the dainting challenge of a multi species multi biome cage then what a feat. However their definetly is a fine line between a succesful multi species cage and not providiing enough care per species

I think it could work.... You allow misting at the top for the cham and if the cage is big enough still be able to keep it dry and warm at the bottom vai heat pads..I guess it just depends on their "domesticness" As long as the Cham feels safe in the leaves..far enough from the lizard its probably not a big deal. I wouldnt view multiple species in one cage as childish...Half the fun of reptiles as pets is establishing their environment and if you can succeed in the dainting challenge of a multi species multi biome cage then what a feat. However their definetly is a fine line between a succesful multi species cage and not providiing enough care per species

ive had thousands of different animals "housed together" only thing is inside the house (where i live too) they live in seperate cages to re-create where they come from

i have to say i DO think its childish and selfish to house them together.. one comes from madagasgar, one comes from austrailia

no matter what there would be waaaay too much humidity in your dragons "floor" set up and it would get waaay too hot up at the top of the "chameleons small area"..so you end up with a cooked cham and a dragon with respitory problems..

its just an ignorant way to keep animals..thats like saying i keep a snake in the same cage as my parrot...one is gunna kick the bucket eventually..especially since you are arrogantly ignoring what they both need to survive..now for them to thrive, you want perfection...

sorry ive never seen a bearded dragon in madagasgar.....thats just ass backwards..

Back
Top Bottom