ok MALE OR FEMALE?

Pieces

ok MALE OR FEMALE? (revised) new pics

hey guys ok this is all reptiles last chance..... they got it at a reptile show.... and aparently asked like5 people..... lemme know what you guys think..... male or female????? thank you guys so much in advance.... you have been a huge help.

Attachments

• DSC00310.JPG
    DSC00310.JPG
    77.7 KB · Views: 222
Last edited:
pieces, its a tuff call this time.

it could be a really slow developing male. or its a female.

a few more photos, of the head/body, and a couple more tail vent shots?

right now im thinking female.

there is a very small buldge which is giving me a slight doubt on if its female.

but right now im about 80% sure its female. like i said ill have a final word once i see a few full body/head shots along with a couple different angles of the vent.

I would say it is hard to tell for my male once a long while seems to get deppressed or something and for a day or two he will go dull like that so I would have to agree with jay and say its too early or a better pic with the head may help more.

hey guys ok this is all reptiles last chance..... they got it at a reptile show.... and aparently asked like5 people..... lemme know what you guys think..... male or female????? thank you guys so much in advance.... you have been a huge help.

I just realized this is #3, really sorry about that

One more thing... I would start here if you want a male or maybe one of the other sponsors of the site.

http://www.chromachameleons.com/index.php?page=available&species=Nosy Be Panther&status=current

Chroma is awesome and I am sure they will help you get what you are looking for and it looks like they have Nosy Be's availible.

You can start a really nice breeding project if you still have all the girls. That is if they are Nosy Be... I would have my doubts

I just realized this is #3, really sorry about that

One more thing... I would start here if you want a male or maybe one of the other sponsors of the site.

http://www.chromachameleons.com/index.php?page=available&species=Nosy Be Panther&status=current

Chroma is awesome and I am sure they will help you get what you are looking for and it looks like they have Nosy Be's availible.

You can start a really nice breeding project if you still have all the girls. That is if they are Nosy Be... I would have my doubts

i recon its a male

#3 means this is his third cham.. he switch out the other for a male but he keeps on getting female.. I think this 3rd one is a nosybe female to me. The other 2 are probably ambilobe. Are you trying to pull our string or you seriously have all that time to run back and forth to the pet store and they easily exchanged it for you?? take more pics and post it on here so we can have an idea if its male or female.. whole body and tail again.. To be honest when I first had my panther I thought it was a female as well..

Hey guy yes this is the 4th cham ive gone through its about 2-3 months old roughly yes i have blown all this time on getting this damn thing,.... apparently it is from trinitychams........ and here is some more body head shots..... thank you guys again.

Attachments

• DSC00313.JPG
    DSC00313.JPG
    97.3 KB · Views: 132
  • DSC00314.JPG
    DSC00314.JPG
    73.4 KB · Views: 204
  • DSC00315.JPG
    DSC00315.JPG
    105.5 KB · Views: 170
  • DSC00317.JPG
    DSC00317.JPG
    90.3 KB · Views: 167
  • DSC00319.JPG
    DSC00319.JPG
    107.5 KB · Views: 147
Hey guy yes this is the 4th cham ive gone through its about 2-3 months old roughly yes i have blown all this time on getting this damn thing,.... apparently it is from trinitychams........ and here is some more body head shots..... thank you guys again.

i think you have a female there. :D 4th cham i wishi could get that many that fast:rolleyes:

Holy crap! ha ha ha i hope i dont have ur luck, if i got 4 females i would give up and just sell them all!!!! I am not telling you to do this though!

Back
Top Bottom