Officially purchased first chameleon!

bookn3rd5

Hello everyone!

So I know that these threads seem to pop up pretty often, but I couldn't resist creating my own. Someone on the forums the other day had suggested that I check out Epicchameleons when I got a chance, as we were still kind of undecided in regards to a vendor. I can't tell you how much I appreciate(d) that suggestion! We emailed them and Curt got back to us right away - very nice guy and was more than willing to answer any questions we had or provide us with suggestions and advice. His honesty and politeness was something that was not demonstrated by the other vendors we had spoken to, and it was a refreshing change of pace to speak with someone so helpful and passionate. We decided to purchase through him/them, and we will have a new Ambilobe Chameleon in around a week's time! So excited!!!! Will attach a photo, since I wasn't able to copy/paste it :)

Attachments

• image (1).jpg
    image (1).jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 122
He's so cute! It looks like your enclosure might be a little bare. Can you post pictures of your setup so we can help you out with his home?

He's so cute! It looks like your enclosure might be a little bare. Can you post pictures of your setup so we can help you out with his home?

They don't have him yet, that's a photo that the breeder provided.

He's a cutie! Congratulations on your new addition. We demand photos when you get him though, otherwise you'll feel the deep disappointment of all of us! :)

Thanks! We don't actually have him yet - but soon! I will post some pictures of our setup as soon as it's complete! I'd love any and all suggestions that can be provided here! :)

And I will for sure be posting pictures of him when we get him and as his colors start to change!! We'll get him in around a week. Been grinning pretty much nonstop lately lol

Your new boy will be there in no time! Between his moms sire, Candycane and his dad FranklinJr He is sure to be stunning;)

Back
Top Bottom