o.m.g. I should not have come here

Kimmers

:eek:Cute overload! My hubby is going to ban me from the internet!! I am in love with these little guys! And their habitat marries by plant obsession perfectly. I'm in trou ...ble.

:eek:Cute overload! My hubby is going to ban me from the internet!! I am in love with these little guys! And their habitat marries by plant obsession perfectly. I'm in trou ...ble.

You and many others. ;) They are great little Chameleons, and they can be housed in some amazing terrariums. Maybe, just plant a terrarium centerpiece on your table and make it heavily planted and stick a little one in it. I'm sure your husband won't notice.

Love how you think like I do!! I emailed my panther's breeder earlier and told him I have an empty 16x16x30 screen cage and was there another sp. of cham could I consider putting in it. Obviously not these buuuut I could sell the cage and get a set-up for these?! Hmmm .....

Kim

As we all sit in the circle of chairs at our monthly C.A.A. (chameleon addicts anonymous) meeting, and say at the same time: "HHHiiiiiiii Kimmmmmm".

I too am a member of c.a.a. I started with 1, I now have 6, with 13 eggs cooking. I've had upwards of ten at one time.

Pygmies are so fun, I love my little. You can check my viv out on my threads, they are super fun to make:)

If I told you the number of terrariums I have had over the years just because I LOVE moss and ferns, and epiphytes you would well, maybe believe me? lol
It started in Girl Scouts waaaaay back in the 70's when we made them at camp. It tickles me that fairy gardens have come back with all the miniatures and so many more small plants than ever.

I just love ferns and moss. I got a big shipment from NEherptoculture (online viv shop) for my crestie. I can't wait to set it all up.

Welcome! :) There is a "New Thread" button back one page and on each main Forum section. It's on the left side above the first thread title. Make sure you are posting on the correct forum. For example post health questions on the Health forum.

Kim

Back
Top Bottom