• Votes: 2 4.9%

• Votes: 0 0.0%

• Votes: 3 7.3%

• Votes: 3 7.3%

• Votes: 6 14.6%

• Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is yours one of Dale's? Mellers is my dream cham right up there with Parsons. But until I own a house I won't even think about having either. Thank you for asking Dale to share. I want him to be a site sponsor so bad. lol I am in love with the enclosures he is putting out there.
Yes he is, he is the brother/hatchmate to Jann's Santo!

And you are right you do not want to ever have to contemplate moving one of the enclosures once it is set up. I am in the process of adding a 50 gallon barrel for water reservoir and drainage.

If you want to PM me the info on what it costs/involves to be a sponsor I will try to bug him ;)

Yes he is, he is the brother/hatchmate to Jann's Santo!

And you are right you do not want to ever have to contemplate moving one of the enclosures once it is set up. I am in the process of adding a 50 gallon barrel for water reservoir and drainage.

If you want to PM me the info on what it costs/involves to be a sponsor I will try to bug him ;)
This is exactly why I will not even think about a mellers... The water they need is crazy. Plus I would want a huge enclosure. I saw one that Dale did that was something like 6 foot tall by 5 wide and 2 foot deep. I was in aww.

Such an amazing picture, photographically perfect and not even to speak about Pellinore 😍😍🥰. Absolutely the best I’ve seen in a long time and my vote for picture of the year.
Congrats @dinomom 🥳💚

Back
Top Bottom