• Photo 13

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Photo 14

Votes: 8 16.3%
  • Photo 15

Votes: 7 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Brad did you hide the poll results? I was going to suggest it but someone must have beat me to it!
Yes, the poll results are now hidden until the contest is over. We had that feature with the old software as well. Something new is that members now have the option to change their vote.

Hmmm. I recall that now. I wasn't a new member before the upgrade. I got bumped back down to new member. :(

I am having trouble voting! I would like to vote for photo number 4 but when I click on vote button I don't see a way to make my selection.

I am having trouble voting! I would like to vote for photo number 4 but when I click on vote button I don't see a way to make my selection.
New members don't have the ability to vote in contests. I will make some improvements soon so that new members are better informed about how contest voting works.

I've been a member since 2014... how long til I'm not new?
We are still working on those settings and plan to create a help page that explains the process. In the mean time the best way to advance beyond new member status is to interact in the husbandry and photography forum sections.

It wasn't so bad waiting, except the forum kept popping up with a notice saying "Vote in the Photo Contest NOW!", but then of course it wouldn't let me actually do that when I clicked. Figured it was because I was still new.

Still, awesome notification process. (y) It was impossible to miss but not so in your face as to be annoying. I love your forum software. I hate having to go back to my normal haunt now. It's like being at really a nice hotel and then walking in the door at home to chaos and dirty dishes.

The Results

1st place: Oldchamkeeper
Species: Calumma parsonii
Common: Parson's Chameleon
Sex: -

2nd place: jannb
Species: Chamaeleo gracilis
Common: Graceful Chameleon
Sex: male

2nd place: VeiledChams
Species: Furcifer pardalis
Common: Panther Chameleon
Sex: male

3rd place: distortionz
Species: Bradypodion thamnobates
Common:
Sex:

If you are not familiar with how the contest works, please review the [THREAD=102]contest rules[/THREAD].

open member vote
The top ranked photos from the open member voting received the following points:
photo 14 => 5 pts (Oldchamkeeper)
photo 07 => 3 pts (jannb)
photo 15 => 3 pts (VeiledChams)
photo 05 => 1 pts (distortionz)

judge rankings
There were no judges for the November 2015 contest.

There were many great photos and I would like to thank everyone for participating. I also want to thank everyone for being patient during the big transition. The contest will be back to normal soon. If anyone has a suggestion on how to improve the contest please create a new thread in the photo contest or feedback forums; if you prefer to remain anonymous you are welcome to send me an email or private message.

Medals have been awarded.
Congratulations to the winners :) :D

Whoot! Atlas gets to eat in Dec! I told him when I took that picture to earn his keep and earn some food money or he's gonna be eating at the Quads table.

Back
Top Bottom