Not very impressed ...

TiffanyMariexo

My fiancé is getting me a new Cham for my birthday :).... Pascal doesn't want to talk about it...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 151
Not sure I was given this list... I've always wanted a carpet but I guess they only live 3 years :( I wouldn't be able to handle that

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    249.2 KB · Views: 152
I would just get a panther, also i would never want to buy a pygmy from someone who doesnt know how to actually spell it. Cant wait to see on what you decide on!:)

There was a beautiful female panther, but she had a grape size lump on her leg that made walking hard ... I'm leaning towards a spiny I think :)

I pretty much do a photo shoot with me veiled now as it is everyday lol so a new baby in the house won't have a chance to be camera shy

Congrats! I would love to get a Spiny but don't have the money for a new setup yet:(

Be sure to post pics when you get him!

Verrucosus chams are a great, underrated Cham! They tend to be very, very shy. You'll need a big enclosure and large prey items when he reaches adulthood. These are in the top 3 of largest Cham species. :)

I have three baby Cham cages laying around lol so a birthday Cham is great :) the spinys are very high demand thus week so an oustalet is back up... I'm so excited !!!

Back
Top Bottom