Not sure what to do ?

He's still not my cup of tea, but a prime representation of the species. I'm just not a fan of unusual headgear, like high Casques or horns. And I guess im a bit superficial in that I like the fact that panthers are flashy and expensive lol. Same w/ carpets IMO.

Carpets are hard to get. I when to a big reptile expo 2 days ago and they had a bunch of panthers jacksons and veilds but I didn't see one carpet Cham. And yea I see what say. I like how they vields head look same with Jackson's I like there horns. Panthers look awesome tho all the colors make each of them unique. I just think every kind of chameleon species is beautiful:) there is no ugly cham in my eyes lol

CB Carpet pic

Kahuna: PM sent[/QUOT
ok well i sent u a message but not sure how to send pic ?So here,s a few so u can post them with the ad .
Thanks so much

Attachments

• Carpet chamy.jpg
    Carpet chamy.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 82
Kahuna; I hope i am not breaking any forum rules[if i am ]\ mods please remove. But port credit pets inport credit will take him and you can exchange for a baby that you want and they do have veileds right now. Hope it helps you a little-buttons.

Back
Top Bottom