Not sure just fat or has eggs

And she been at bottom of cage more then normal and I eko terra rain forest terrarium substrate and seen she been eating it and when I clean her cage this weekend I’m was going put coconut husk brick ???

Attachments

• A7B707B9-89EB-4918-B8F7-1A10638B1AAA.jpeg
    A7B707B9-89EB-4918-B8F7-1A10638B1AAA.jpeg
    363.9 KB · Views: 63
One of my girls spends her days climbing up and down her enclosure screen. The other one spends the days circling around the perimeter of her enclosure.
Yes been going to bottom of cage looking around more finding different spot hang and she seem be more tired then normal

And she been at bottom of cage more then normal and I eko terra rain forest terrarium substrate and seen she been eating it and when I clean her cage this weekend I’m was going put coconut husk brick ???
Yes, they will eat it and it can cause impaction. Is one of the reasons a bare floor is best.
Has she been pooping?
So it looks like you have a T8 uvb light. Paging @Beman ...what would be ideal basking distance with this light?
It’s really important to know what supplements you’ve been giving her.

Ok, that should be used to lightly dust the feeders at every feeding. She still needs a multivitamin and a calcium with D3 though. A great one to use is both of those combined...Reptivite WITH D3. You’d use that one feeding every other week.

Yes, they will eat it and it can cause impaction. Is one of the reasons a bare floor is best.
Has she been pooping?
So it looks like you have a T8 uvb light. Paging @Beman ...what would be ideal basking distance with this light?
She she been popping !

Has she been pooping?
So I don’t have to have anything at bottom of her cage ??? See these ppl at pet shop don’t know nothing about anything I feel so bad I hope she going be ok cuz I love her so much !!

She she been popping !
Great! Phew! As veileds will eat fake leaves and on occasion any substrate, there is impaction risk.
So I don’t have to have anything at bottom of her cage ??? See these ppl at pet shop don’t know nothing about anything I feel so bad I hope she going be ok cuz I love her so much !!
Sadly, many who work at pet stores have no idea of proper care of the many animals they sell and sell you a bunch of crap you don’t need. I think many of us have fallen ‘victim’ to that.

Great! Phew! As veileds will eat fake leaves and on occasion any substrate, there is impaction risk.

Sadly, many who work at pet stores have no idea of proper care of the many animals they sell and sell you a bunch of crap you don’t need. I think many of us have fallen ‘victim’ to that.
Yes I see her trying eat fake plants all time she never gets it tho lol but she has at the bark few times but I can’t get her out the cage to change her bedding or take it out !

Not to derail anything... but what is the reason why we would only run the dripper for a short period of time vs all day?
Honestly, I don’t use a dripper. I personally see it as just like an insurance policy that your cham has an extra opportunity for a drink. To run it all day can keep the humidity too high and where is all of that water collecting?

I’m just thought why not ! This way I know she has water there are pain if you use them all day I put water bowl under mine and if you get right drip going it only drip one and while or when she wants drink! I haven’t seen her use it lately but she use too some time drip be to fast and she would get so mad lol

Back
Top Bottom