Not Sure if he is doing good?????HELP!

[/QUOTE]
as far as lights, i am useing a compact uvb light. i know, i know....but i keep getting mixed advice on the bulb. some say fine, some say bad. im still not sure.
[/QUOTE]

Let me clear it up for you. Get rid of the compact bulb no matter what you are told and get the Repti-Sun (not Repti-Glo) 5.0 linear fluorescent tube.
Here's another picture for you:

https://www.chameleonforums.com/att...y/3173d1201875008-introducing-agnes-cages.jpg

-Brad

ok. ill change out the light first thing!

As far as food and suplements.....i have been givng him meal worms in a dish, i usually just have a few always in there. and mid size crickets that a shake in a bag with Zoo Med's REPTIVITE Reptile Vitamins. is this ok?

Most people will recommend these 3 things: Repcal Calcium with D3, Repcal Calcium without D3, and Hertivite. Search the forum for a schedule but you would be using without D3 the most and Herptivite the least.
supps.jpg

Last edited:
The burn................

That is a large scale burn on that cham. The size of it alone is a cause for concern and a trip to the vet. There is a topical cream that vets prescribe for burns. I think it's called Silvadene or something like that. It's white and creamy. I really feel you need to get that cream instead of using Neosporin type ointments. It is going to take months for that burn to heal. Until it does your cham will be very susceptible to infection. Whatever you do.......don't do anything to rub the area enough to cause sloughing of the skin. It needs to come off by itself. He is a beautiful boy. I hope he gets better soon :)

ok. i took him to the vet first thing this morning. the vet said to jus keep useing the neosporin ointment, and she gave me ointment called Neomycin and Polymyxin B sulfates to rub around and in his eye two to three times a day. has anyone heard of this oitment....
Also...i got rid of the compact and got a repti sun 5.0 tube.

Back
Top Bottom