Not eating.

Cadance

Ambush has not been eating his crickets. They sit in his bowel thing for a day or two. Then either he eats them or they get out of the cup. How can I get him to eat? I leave meal worms in there I put about 15 in there and they last about a week. I am just not sure if he is getting crickets or not. He used to eat the out of the cup when I would hold it by him now he doesn't. Any ideas please? He is still drinking every time I spray the cage. Please help.

I would try offering some soft bodied caterpillars. Maybe his body is having trouble with the hard parts.

jax dont eat as much as a veiled or panther.

esp as an adult.

try feeding him every other day and see what happens.

I've been offering butterworms. I've lucked out and can get them in the fishing section of my walmart. you can also get butterworms online for fairly cheap and theyre super easy keep them in your fridge and don't even feed them. I also offer waxworms once in a blue moon and I mean less than once a week, and I only offer one or two. They are littler though and bigger chams may ignore them. Another choice are hornworms and silk worms and they can both be ordered online, with the food they eat. I'd check out the sponsors. He may just need variety, sometimes chams get bored of the same old things.

jax dont eat as much as a veiled or panther.

esp as an adult.

try feeding him every other day and see what happens.

I will try this thanks. I don't put more food in there tell the others are all gone. After they are all gone should I wit a day before I put more in?

I've been offering butterworms. I've lucked out and can get them in the fishing section of my walmart. you can also get butterworms online for fairly cheap and theyre super easy keep them in your fridge and don't even feed them. I also offer waxworms once in a blue moon and I mean less than once a week, and I only offer one or two. They are littler though and bigger chams may ignore them. Another choice are hornworms and silk worms and they can both be ordered online, with the food they eat. I'd check out the sponsors. He may just need variety, sometimes chams get bored of the same old things.

I will try mixing it up a bit for him!

I will try this thanks. I don't put more food in there tell the others are all gone. After they are all gone should I wit a day before I put more in?

yes.
I would give him about 5-6 bugs. if he eats them great. if not.. leave them.

then wait a day, and the next feed again..

yes.
I would give him about 5-6 bugs. if he eats them great. if not.. leave them.

then wait a day, and the next feed again..

Ok I will do this I have been just putting more in as soon as the others are gone. But I will wait 24 hours after they are all gone before I put more in. Thanks :)

Back
Top Bottom