not eating, haven't seen him drinking.

melmelion

so, on friday i got crickets and he didnt have any since wednesday, because i didnt have any money to get em (literally) so i went strait up to my room when i did have crickets, dusted em and fed him. he only ate two and then went away. i tried to get him to eat more, but he refused to. for the next couple of days he didnt eat anything. i havnt seen him drink either. i dont have the money to take him to a vet and i leave for summer camp in a few days, so i have to leave him at home with my parents, and im afraid theyll forget him. what the heck do i do!! :(:(:(:(:(

On the leaving for camp I usally find a good friend with some kinda experience with reptiles. And for eating I would just try feeding him something else like horn worms because there like all juices

hes also sleeping all day, his eyes are sunken, and when he wakes up, his eyes are barley open. this happened with my last chameleon and it just kept getting worse until one night, while only half alive, he started to sleep walk, and the next morning i found him DEAD on the bottom of his cage! i dont want that to happen to this guy!! he wont move either! WHAT DO I DO!!!!!! :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

On the leaving for camp I usally find a good friend with some kinda experience with reptiles. And for eating I would just try feeding him something else like horn worms because there like all juices

the girl i usually leave him with almost took his tail off the last time i left him with her, and hes soo picky. he refuses to eat anything but crickets

Ok I'm in Kansas right now and There have been some dramatic whether changes and it seems like all the reptiles are slow. But idk I'm not an expert on chameleon illnesses.

Oh that's to bad that that girl almost detailed him. That's cool u have a Senegal I have 1 Jackson and 1 vield. I used to have a Senegal but I was very young and inexperienced and it died but I heard they are quite a challenge if I ever get another Cham it will be a carpet chameleon

So sorry your baby is doing bad, you may need to force feed and water through a syringe......if one of my kids came to me and told me how much their cham meant to them and begged for money to go to the vet I would sure give it to them...try hard......best of luck.

Back
Top Bottom