Not eating at all

Seadrah

Hello everyone, I have approx. an 8 month old female veiled. I got her from a local pet store and they told me she was about 6 months old at the time. So she has been in my care for about 2 months now. She used to be in a 16x16x36 cage and I upgraded her to a 44x16x50 cage. She used to be super friendly and would always be a light green and never hiss, but ever since she moved shes been terrified of me. I figured it was just her getting used to the new cage so I left her alone for about 3 weeks. She was eating significantly less than her normal 7-8 crickets a day. And recently every time I try to feed her she has no interest at all. Ive tried cup feeding, leaving the crickets in a bucket for her to eat when she wants, and free ranging. They always went untouched. This has been going on for about 2 weeks now. She used to eat right out of my hand and she just stares at the crickets now. Also she used to go crazy for supers and when I try to get her to eat those still no response. Any help would be much appreciated, she does worry me. Thank you so much

Hello everyone, I have approx. an 8 month old female veiled. I got her from a local pet store and they told me she was about 6 months old at the time. So she has been in my care for about 2 months now. She used to be in a 16x16x36 cage and I upgraded her to a 44x16x50 cage. She used to be super friendly and would always be a light green and never hiss, but ever since she moved shes been terrified of me. I figured it was just her getting used to the new cage so I left her alone for about 3 weeks. She was eating significantly less than her normal 7-8 crickets a day. And recently every time I try to feed her she has no interest at all. Ive tried cup feeding, leaving the crickets in a bucket for her to eat when she wants, and free ranging. They always went untouched. This has been going on for about 2 weeks now. She used to eat right out of my hand and she just stares at the crickets now. Also she used to go crazy for supers and when I try to get her to eat those still no response. Any help would be much appreciated, she does worry me. Thank you so much
Can you post a pic? What colors does she show now?

Could you post a picture of her? Also do you have a laying bin in her cage? Sometimes they just get tired of eating the same feeders. You could try dubia, hornworms, or silkworms

she had a laying bin but never showed any interest in it. She did occasionally pace at the bottom. I can post a pic in one sec

this was her just a moment ago walking on the cage door

Attachments

• 20160908_160029.jpg
    20160908_160029.jpg
    213.5 KB · Views: 130
Back
Top Bottom