Not a cham, just thought it was a cool shot.

heartben

I was messing with my camera outside today...taking macro shots... I saw this fly on a key and I got a couple shots of it. I just really like it.

flyonkey.jpg

If I could do it again I would try and get a larger depth of field (more of the fly in focus) but either way...I like it.

Very nice and somehow the fly puts you in perspective and for done reason whenevet i ser a single fly i think of the movie " the ring" lmao

that looks really neat! i do a lot of macro shots with my camera as well, spiders are the coolest tho, i aboslutely hate them! but they look soo neat close up!

Nice shot. Maybe the next time you should try with a smaller aperture (F.6++) in order to have a bigger depth of field. This way, you'd be able to have the eyes in focus too! :)

On a side note, i don't know if you changed the colors/temperature, but the beige look of the picture is really nice! :)

Nice shot. Maybe the next time you should try with a smaller aperture (F.6++) in order to have a bigger depth of field. This way, you'd be able to have the eyes in focus too! :)

On a side note, i don't know if you changed the colors/temperature, but the beige look of the picture is really nice! :)

That is what I should've done but I wasn't sure if the fly was alive and I just wanted the shot:p I got 2 and he flew away.

I did change the colors. I sort of split toned it to cool the blacks a bit and then I used a sort of mustard color layer to make it all look dingy

you could! you'd have to have the "right" gear but..you could. what kind of camera do you have?

I have a cannon powershot SD960 IS digital Elph 12.1 mega Pixels

That is everything off the front of my camera.

I also have a camera in my new Iphone 4s

Back
Top Bottom