NOT A CHAM. A LEOPARD GECKO. PLS HELP.

Getting Your Leopard Gecko To Eat - Golden Gate Geckos Slurry - YouTube
Repashy Grub Pie Review! - YouTube
her is a good video for syringe feeding, but one thing to remember is it could just be stress so just wait maybe about 2 to 3 days or as long as you can then try
Thank you! I was having trouble finding something that shows how and she’s definitely stressed but with her condition and all... it’s risky she just started to settle down yesterday but still refused food today

also one more thing, if you can try to bring it into the vet for a poop test to see if it has any parasites, i really hope this helps and if you have any questions you can ask me if you want
Hi so I had jus one question I was looking into what I can do for this sweet girl, would you recommend or think that Flukers Repta Boost? It seems like maybe it can help her but maybe there’s something I don’t know?

Hi so I had jus one question I was looking into what I can do for this sweet girl, would you recommend or think that Flukers Repta Boost? It seems like maybe it can help her but maybe there’s something I don’t know?
ya give it a try it looks like it has good reviews and let me know how it goes

I recently rescued a malnourished, weak leopard gecko thought to be a picky eater. This is her 4th day with me the first day she ate one cricket the second day ate and hunted three and yesterday she ate nothing and just drank half her dish of water and today absolutely nothing that I’ve seen. She stays on her warm side mostly she’s pooped twice and roams around every now and then but mostly stays in her hide. I understand she can be stressed from the abrupt move but she’s already malnourished so .... not sure what to do here. View attachment 289816View attachment 289817View attachment 289818
PLS LET ME KNOW OF ANY QUESTIONS!! I’ve offered crickets, mealworms and even wax worms! But she’s only touched the crickets :( I want to help this gal out.

If you’re on Facebook, go to “leopard gecko - advanced husbandry”. It’s my favorite of the Leo groups and is pretty active with good admins that keep the idiots at bay
Mine only eats about once a week right now, but I have dropped his daytime temps and photoperiod for the winter

They will recommend (and so do I) overhead halogen heat (or DHP but always on a thermostat), UVB light, loose substrate and at least three hides, warm, cool, and moist.

I tong feed my leo especially since he’s slowed down his eating and I don’t want the bugs all over the enclosure. With proper UVB, you can use calcium without D3 most days (I use Arcadia EarthPro a) and multivitamin with D3 twice per month.
Aim for variety in feeders and always gutload before feeding to your leo
A714A27F-4EAA-4B7C-95E6-F30E924B0072.jpeg
B83E4F52-79C9-42E0-9A59-7E121D52CC38.jpeg

If you’re on Facebook, go to “leopard gecko - advanced husbandry”. It’s my favorite of the Leo groups and is pretty active with good admins that keep the idiots at bay
Mine only eats about once a week right now, but I have dropped his daytime temps and photoperiod for the winter

They will recommend (and so do I) overhead halogen heat (or DHP but always on a thermostat), UVB light, loose substrate and at least three hides, warm, cool, and moist.

I tong feed my leo especially since he’s slowed down his eating and I don’t want the bugs all over the enclosure. With proper UVB, you can use calcium without D3 most days (I use Arcadia EarthPro a) and multivitamin with D3 twice per month.
Aim for variety in feeders and always gutload before feeding to your leoView attachment 289976View attachment 289977
Thank you so much. This already helped tremendously!

Aim for variety in feeders and always gutload before feeding to your leoView attachment 289976View attachment 289977
thanks for the info this can help me to with my leo to and thanks for helping @Jmedrano and i really hope jmedrano lizard gets better

Thank you! These Amazon orders are gonna take a minute to ship so in the meantime I I got crested gecko food with good fat and proteins. I mix in a little calcium with D3 and multivitamins. I gave her nearly a full syringe today and weighed her. She’s a tiny 12 grams. I gave her a warm soak and now she’s in her warm hide taking a nap and hopefully she’ll give a good poop by tomorrow.

Thank you! These Amazon orders are gonna take a minute to ship so in the meantime I I got crested gecko food with good fat and proteins. I mix in a little calcium with D3 and multivitamins. I gave her nearly a full syringe today and weighed her. She’s a tiny 12 grams. I gave her a warm soak and now she’s in her warm hide taking a nap and hopefully she’ll give a good poop by tomorrow.
that's perfect, i really hope it goes well

12 Gm?! Omygoodness! She’s so tiny! Is she still young or adult?

So I’ve been giving her nice warm soaks and today I noticed this blue spot on her belly? Her eyes show through her skin very very blue so when I did my quick research I saw it’s an organ. But hers is VERY blue. Could this be bad? Or a sign of anything? I can’t find much on it sadly.
315B6048-BA4A-4DC9-A2E5-A1ED65008BF6.jpeg

if you have any questions you can ask me if you want but i hope the info helps
Hi. So I’m sorry to say that after a small bit of gaining 4 grams Shes lost all 4 and has recently thrown up twice. I don’t know how to help her. She’s still very alert walks around moves around digestive works fine. She Just is stubborn I guess. I’m really at a loss I’m still syringe feeding her trying not to over do it but I jus don’t know. She’s grown as thin as when I originally got her. She still refuses food and crickets and worms even if she does take it she spits it out. Please. I just don’t know.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 131
Hi. So I’m sorry to say that after a small bit of gaining 4 grams Shes lost all 4 and has recently thrown up twice. I don’t know how to help her. She’s still very alert walks around moves around digestive works fine. She Just is stubborn I guess. I’m really at a loss I’m still syringe feeding her trying not to over do it but I jus don’t know. She’s grown as thin as when I originally got her. She still refuses food and crickets and worms even if she does take it she spits it out. Please. I just don’t know.
I’m very sorry they’re not gaining weight or eating well. I’m sure it’s very stressful for you. Your leo is lucky to have you helping her.
Have you taken her to vet? A fecal exam looking for parasites might be a good idea. It could explain why she’s not gaining weight.

I’m not experienced with reptile rehab, but there is a rehab group on Facebook that might be helpful. “Reptile rehabilitation & emergency care”

I’m sorry. I wish I could give you better advice, but a vet seems like the best option right now

Back
Top Bottom