NOSY VALIHA Baby pics

ronstafari

Squeak and Aurora and two of the males. The other female is quite reclusive, I didn't wanna stress her out to much by trying to get her out of the cage.

Attachments

• IMG_7864.jpg
    IMG_7864.jpg
    249 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_7876.jpg
    IMG_7876.jpg
    243.5 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_7884.jpg
    IMG_7884.jpg
    242.9 KB · Views: 148
Looking at these has me drooling. I have been speaking with biffle about the unpurchased pair. I am afraid to ruin everyone's future chams by screwing them up. These pics may just change my mind.

Looking at these has me drooling. I have been speaking with biffle about the unpurchased pair. I am afraid to ruin everyone's future chams by screwing them up. These pics may just change my mind.

Thats why i snagged two pairs. I wasnt missing out on this for anyone

I've been so busy that I'm just now getting a chance to see these photos. The animals look great and I'm looking forward to seeing more pics. Best of luck with these locales.

Thats why i snagged two pairs. I wasnt missing out on this for anyone
I decided to be a man about it. I have had insane luck the past several years with the ambilobes. Having said that, we all know what happens when this amount of success occurs. You get knocked back a peg, put in your in place by the universe. I don't have the depth of knowledge that some here have, and was afraid to ruin everyone's future. I decided to wait until these guys produce, giving me another 2 years of practice, and them a larger foothold here in the states. I did get a yellow bodied female from jason, and intend on following up with some more of those. Sometimes, you need to be patient, I guess. Too much was riding on this for me to screw it up. :(

I decided to be a man about it. I have had insane luck the past several years with the ambilobes. Having said that, we all know what happens when this amount of success occurs. You get knocked back a peg, put in your in place by the universe. I don't have the depth of knowledge that some here have, and was afraid to ruin everyone's future. I decided to wait until these guys produce, giving me another 2 years of practice, and them a larger foothold here in the states. I did get a yellow bodied female from jason, and intend on following up with some more of those. Sometimes, you need to be patient, I guess. Too much was riding on this for me to screw it up. :(

Nice my first panthers are YBBB still haven't breeder pair.

Back
Top Bottom