Nosy Mitsio/Soabana/Mafana

flpanther

Anybody know what locale this is?

I stumbled across a photo of a wild panther chameleon(locale unknown) while doing research on madagascar. It was lemon yellow with hot pink bars. I've been trying to find the photo again to post it, but can't seem to find it anywhere, I don't even remember what I was researching at the time.

Okay, I'm editing this post because I just found a similar, although not identical pic, which includes both fired up and normal coloration. Based on my memory of the first photo I saw, I thought perhaps it was a variation of the Nosy Mitsio, but I'm pretty sure this photo is of the same locale and it obviously is not a Nosy Mitsio.
Has anyone ever seen a panther like this one? Anyone know what locale it is? Here is the website I found the photos on, it doesn't give a location:

http://www.mobot.org/mobot/madagasc...B2&nextorder=28&referringcategory=biographies

Last edited:
lol he kinda looks like my little guy to tell you the truth, hes still young but colors are coming in like that ill get a pic on soon!!!

Diego Saurez is my bet 100%, he is identical to my (now Passed) Diego.

20080411001.jpg

Here he is after he passed....Pretty darn close!

Jake

I would say he died from parasites...But i never treated him, because i feared what the medication would do to an animal in this bad of shape already. Thanks for your sympathy:)

Jake

Is that the only possibility that can happen if not treated for anything? I had a R. brev die but I don't how it died because it was treated. Just a thought?

I would say he died from parasites...But i never treated him, because i feared what the medication would do to an animal in this bad of shape already. Thanks for your sympathy:)

Jake

I'll agree with Jake. If the chameleon isn't in good health to begin with, it's pretty risky giving Panacur. I'm dealing with the same situation right now with a WC Ambanja.

Back
Top Bottom