Nosy Faly

Is anyone breeding Nosy Faly's? I've been poking around and havn't seen one in a while.
Possibly.... kinda... sorta... maybe?

Attachments

• 20190716_153305_001.jpg
    20190716_153305_001.jpg
    202.4 KB · Views: 121
Awesome. Keep us updated. I would be interested in one when they hatch.
Here's the latest shot of the faly sire and his lady from the first pic. That was when we are all younger... lol. There are 26 eggs from that first pair [Dexter and Delilah] roughly 4-5 months into incubation.

Dexter:

20190926_141914.jpg

Delilah:

20191010_155827.jpg

If/when the time comes... I'll be posting them in the classifieds here. I've been establishing some connections with the local shops.

And I'd like to state for the record... I am not, nor claim to be "a breeder". At least not beyond the definition of the concept.

Here's the latest shot of the faly sire and his lady from the first pic. That was when we are all younger... lol. There are 26 eggs from that first pair [Dexter and Delilah] roughly 4-5 months into incubation.

Dexter:

View attachment 248268

Delilah:

View attachment 248269

If/when the time comes... I'll be posting them in the classifieds here. I've been establishing some connections with the local shops.

And I'd like to state for the record... I am not, nor claim to be "a breeder". At least not beyond the definition of the concept.
No worries. I have some f1s id like to breed and a female would be nice. Hard to find. Good looking chams. Ill keep an eye out for the listing.

Dexter:

View attachment 248268

Delilah:

View attachment 248269

OH MY GOODNESS! He is so handsome with his blush of yellow! Beautiful boy!

Dexter:

View attachment 248268

Delilah:

View attachment 248269

Omg she’s beautiful. Ughhhhh I think I need a female panther males are over rated

Back
Top Bottom