Nosy Faly walking the tight rope!

Some more pictures of Mr. Mojohnson!

Picture of Mojohnson when he was still a baby!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343013145.131415.jpg
Walking the tight rope!
636c5742-c215-809e.jpg

636c5742-c231-bcd1.jpg

636c5742-c26a-0ef8.jpg

636c5742-c2a7-2182.jpg

is he a cross?

Was just thinking the same thing, arnt seeing much faly in him

great pics! but I also don't think he is a pure faly.

WOW :eek:what is the deal with people thinking babies should be showing adult colors. You all do know they grow in to there colors and are not full of color as babies right? And how can you say cross when the baby is CH...you do know that is a clutch from the wild and the chances of cross locale is slime to non......

Anyways to the OP nice looking cham don't let the haters get you down lol. Give him time to grow I am sure he will turn out to be a awesome cham.....

I own two falys and have had three before these, with mine the red rain is visible even from baby's and where not hateing the Cham, just asking

I own two falys and have had three before these, with mine the red rain is visible even from baby's and where not hateing the Cham, just asking

Well good for you. Then you should know that ch crosses are slim to none. And that calling a ch baby a cross is uncalled for ...... Because chances are it is not cross..... Also no two chams color up the same way who is to say he is just not a late bloomer....

WOW :eek:what is the deal with people thinking babies should be showing adult colors. You all do know they grow in to there colors and are not full of color as babies right? And how can you say cross when the baby is CH...you do know that is a clutch from the wild and the chances of cross locale is slime to non......

Anyways to the OP nice looking cham don't let the haters get you down lol. Give him time to grow I am sure he will turn out to be a awesome cham.....
Not nice calling people haters. I haven't "said your cham is ugly", just said he doesn't look like pure faly to me. Yes, I'm a newbe. Yes, I don't own a faly. I did not now this guy was CH. I think he is a beautiful cham no matter if he is faly or if he is a cross or whatever. And btw you guys in US are crazy about "pure falys". I just pointed out that he doesn't look like faly, I did not say he is not a faly.

I wernt saying he was, I was curious. This forum makes me laugh people get so defensive. If you don't ask you don't no, from what I seen of the us is there are a lot of designer morphs,beautiful chams yes and somtimes quite hard to tell the diffrence so you have to ask

Well good for you. Then you should know that ch crosses are slim to none. And that calling a ch baby a cross is uncalled for ...... Because chances are it is not cross..... Also no two chams color up the same way who is to say he is just not a late bloomer....

Haha thanks for educating the newbies on baby colors and the chances that he is a cross! Thanks for the compliments on him, he's the friendliest Cham I've had the privilege of having. I'm so glad I met Sandy & Elliot Gesang from chameleons northwest, they are very nice people to deal with.

Well sorry if I offended anyone that's just the way I read the post as kind of rude.... That's why I don't like text sometimes its just read wrong.....

To be fair I do understand where he's coming from, it really does my head in when someone trys to tell me my cap est are something else or my other chams especially when you've gone to great lengths to source them from massive distances but don't refer to me as a newb lol

Well sorry if I offended anyone that's just the way I read the post as kind of rude.... That's why I don't like text sometimes its just read wrong.....
I apologize if I offended anyone, that certainly wasn't my intention. I recently found out my ambilobe was indeed a cap est, I just wish others would not have to find out that, for example, their faly was an ambanja...
But going back to little boy, he is just sweet :))

To be fair I do understand where he's coming from, it really does my head in when someone trys to tell me my cap est are something else or my other chams especially when you've gone to great lengths to source them from massive distances but don't refer to me as a newb lol
lol I guess I should just shut up and don't comment on locals. I have to learn more first ;)

OP, your chameleon is adorable, I love photos of them walking about.

As someone who has crosses, (while it doesn't offend me) it's a little rude to distract a thread that should be about complimenting photos or whatnot with something like "he's not what you think he is." Trust me, I see Ambilobes, Ambanjas, and a number of other panthers that I very blatantly don't think are what they think they are, but saying so in this context is a little inappropriate. Ask me in a PM, I'm more than happy to chat about what my panther is and have a light discussion about why I don't think there's Nosy Be in him, or this, or that. I bet others feel similarly. :)

I know one person in particular feels she can't post photos of her panther because it ALWAYS goes in the direction of "What is he? A cross?" and she would prefer it to just be a photo thread, not a locale discussion thread.

Many won't post anymore due to this. Things have really taken a big dive here over the past year.

OP, your chameleon is adorable, I love photos of them walking about.

As someone who has crosses, (while it doesn't offend me) it's a little rude to distract a thread that should be about complimenting photos or whatnot with something like "he's not what you think he is." Trust me, I see Ambilobes, Ambanjas, and a number of other panthers that I very blatantly don't think are what they think they are, but saying so in this context is a little inappropriate. Ask me in a PM, I'm more than happy to chat about what my panther is and have a light discussion about why I don't think there's Nosy Be in him, or this, or that. I bet others feel similarly. :)

I know one person in particular feels she can't post photos of her panther because it ALWAYS goes in the direction of "What is he? A cross?" and she would prefer it to just be a photo thread, not a locale discussion thread.

Back
Top Bottom