Nosy Faly and Nosy Mitsio in one thread!!!

Benton1576

Its not often you get to see both locales together so I though id post mine!

WC Nosy Faly Male not to be confused with Nosy Be, he does fire up with white/blue and red rain!!!:

DSCF0457.jpg

CB 4-5 month old Nosy Faly Female:

DSCF0463.jpg

CB almost 9 months old Nosy Mitsio Male:

DSCF0451.jpg

CB 14 month old Nosy Mitsio Female:

DSCF0460.jpg

Last edited:
Ive just had a breakthrough!!! Look at the patterns of the females and compare to the males. The females clearly look different from each other, and obviously different from the males, but the pattern is almost identical to that of the males. The dark rostral process of the Mitsio is evident in females too, and the 2 white stripes Faly get in the back of the cheek is evident in females too.

Hiya Kev, I got her from Vicky (Nads), she is 14 months old and receptive but Comet is scared of her so Im gonna have to wait until he gets bigger.

Absolutely beautiful chams. Man those females have some glorious colors!! And the Nosy Mitsio has the most gorgeous green I've seen on one of those guys!! :D:D

Good find!! My female faly is hanging around low to the bucket today so maybe able to help you there to, she just isn't to be messed with untill she lays, bad mood is a understatement

Good find!! My female faly is hanging around low to the bucket today so maybe able to help you there to, she just isn't to be messed with untill she lays, bad mood is a understatement

That would be nice! What age is she again? Is this her first clutch shes laid?

You havnt seen anything as Moody as Gloria, the female Mitsio. I think she actually hates me, and if she could she would kill me in a heartbeat without remorse!!! lol

No this is her second, she double clutched witch is why I'm just no going to stress her what so ever I want her to stay healthy and strong

Well, thats the last time I post pics! I cant believe the lack of comments on here apart from mine really, I wont waste my time anymore.:mad:

Well, thats the last time I post pics! I cant believe the lack of comments on here apart from mine really, I wont waste my time anymore.:mad:

Aww. Man I just saw this thread :) they look great man I still love the blood stains on your mitsios mouth lol...... It's summer vacation over here in the USA that may be why not that many are posting....

Thanks for the positive comments guys. I didnt mean nobody commenting on mine, I meant posting pics of theirs! lol

I opened this thread hoping people would post pics of Faly and Mitsio male and female. Its nice to be able to compare patterns on them. Im looking for a trend in the patterns to better understand the differences between females.

Thanks for the positive comments guys. I didnt mean nobody commenting on mine, I meant posting pics of theirs! lol

I opened this thread hoping people would post pics of Faly and Mitsio male and female. Its nice to be able to compare patterns on them. Im looking for a trend in the patterns to better understand the differences between females.

I will try to post some up later on in the day.

Your guys look great!! I will post my Faly's later but like Lee was mentioning, vacation. I am out of town and will be home on Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom