Nosy be's

jaglon53

I wanted to see everyones nosy be's also if anyone has a chameleon paradise nosy be please post I am curious to see my chams siblings. Here is my super blue 7.5month old nosy be.

Attachments

• nb1.jpg
    nb1.jpg
    258.6 KB · Views: 300
Mine's quite the odd-ball Nosy.

Calmish:
img4161n.jpg

Angry:
cobalt1yearold21.jpg

Edit - yours is gorgeous by the way. I tried twice to get a Nosy like you and both times got something completely different lol The risk of buying from WC parents, a lot more genetic diversity.

Calmish:
img4161n.jpg

Angry:
cobalt1yearold21.jpg

lol Olimpia looks likes yours isn't the only odd ball anymore:D....mine is getting yellow just like yours!!!!!

And yes, mine is from Bruce (chameleon paradise) from Super blue:)

gotta post pics soon:cool:

lol Olimpia looks likes yours isn't the only odd ball anymore:D....mine is getting yellow just like yours!!!!!

And yes, mine is from Bruce (chameleon paradise) from Super blue:)

gotta post pics soon:cool:

I don't think I've seen anything of this mysterious Nosy be of yours. I think you're lying just to look cool :p On a serious note, please do post pics, I'd love to see him if you say he is turning out yellow. I hope you didn't name him after the color you'd hoped he'd be :rolleyes:

Calmish:
img4161n.jpg

Angry:
cobalt1yearold21.jpg

Edit - yours is gorgeous by the way. I tried twice to get a Nosy like you and both times got something completely different lol The risk of buying from WC parents, a lot more genetic diversity.

AWESOME LOOKING NOSEYS. They are awesome True Blue or with some crazy Yellows

hope you see the hints of yellow he is getting...when i noticed this i was surprised, the camera really washes away the yellows

here is "Avyx" , his sire is Superblue from ChameleonParadise(Bruce)

100_0728.jpg

100_0701.jpg

100_0695.jpg

100_0684.jpg

Great looking chams! im awaiting one from the Kammers now so hopefully soon ill have another one like I had a while ago.

Elwood...

100_0011.jpg

my 4 month old super blue..

hope my little guy looks as nice as yours.. i also have a blue dream female....gonna make a real nice blue line
mine also has alot of yellow coming through.. i will post up another pic tomorrow of him in the sun...its awesome to see a few different males from the same line look completly different...

Attachments

• 2011-07-31 23.03.24.jpg
    2011-07-31 23.03.24.jpg
    229.5 KB · Views: 234
Back
Top Bottom