Nosy Be Panther eggs for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We just had a rather large clutch of Nosy Be Panther chameleon eggs layed. A limmited amount of eggs are being made available for purchase! Eggs will be sold on a first come first serve basis. Eggs can not be shipped any later than this Wednesday (April 4). Any purchaser must prove that they have experience with successful panther keeping! Egg incubation care sheets are provided. Shipping is time sensitive related to when the eggs were layed! Many of our forum members here have received viable eggs shiped safely by us in the past without any problems. Please contact me for more details. Please text me at (530) 917-0299. Following is the sire.
20170725_125748.jpg

Thank you
Matt

Last edited:
We just had a rather large clutch of Nosy Be Panther chameleon eggs layed. A limmited amount of eggs are being made available for purchase! Eggs will be sold on a first come first serve basis. Eggs can not be shipped any later than this Wednesday (April 4). Any purchaser must prove that they have experience with successful panther keeping! Egg incubation care sheets are provided. Shipping is time sensitive related to when the eggs were layed! Many of our forum members here have received viable eggs shiped safely by us in the past without any problems. Please contact me for more details. Please text me at (530) 917-0299. Following is the sire.
View attachment 202822

Thank you
Matt

Tomorrow (Wednesday April 4) is the last day I am willing to sell and ship eggs. I need to know by 0900 Pacific Standard time, this is the latest I will still take orders. I still have a few eggs left! If interested contact me as soon as possible!

Sincerely
Matt

Two more hours and I have to close this sale for the safety of the eggs! I could safely ship for a few more days but with the weekend coming I will not brave it! I have just a few more eggs that I will let go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom