1. Please consider one of our sponsors.

US Nosy Be Panther Eggs for sale (last clutch for the season).

Discussion in 'Chameleons For Sale' started by Matt Vanilla Gorilla, Jun 14, 2018.

1. Matt Vanilla Gorilla

Matt Vanilla Gorilla Chameleon Enthusiast

A great thank you to everyone who has purchased eggs from me in the last two weeks! All the eggs I wanted to sell sold out and there were still people interested. My second female just laid her clutch this week (a small clutch) and I will only be selling 7 eggs from this clutch (one is already spoken for so 6 eggs left). I will be shipping the eggs early next week (Wednesday being the last day I will ship). Price is $60 per egg, if you buy 3 or more eggs it is $55 per egg. Shipping is $15 for up to 6 eggs.

Anyone with interest please text me: (530) 917-0299

Sincerely
    Matt

2. Matt Vanilla Gorilla

This is the mommy to the eggs:
    20180226_114852.jpg
    Her brothers are @Kristen Wilkins boy Septiceye and @dshuld boy Blue Lightning her other brother Yskoud was the sire to the eggs I sold last week. This is Yskoud:
    IMG-20180528-WA0002.jpg
    Jonboy (purchased from the Chameleon Ranch) is the sire to the eggs for sale. This is Jonboy:
    20180501_155843.jpg

3. Matt Vanilla Gorilla

We still have a few eggs left that we can ship this coming Monday to Wednesday (06/18/2018 to 06/20/2018)

Please text me if you are interested!

Sincerely
    Matt (530)917-0299

4. Matt Vanilla Gorilla

I still have a egg or two that I am willing to get rid of. I will be shipping most of the orders tomorrow. Thanks for your patronage!

Sincerely
    Matt

bloftis1 likes this.