Just wanted to share

Attachments

• sire3.jpg
    sire3.jpg
    256.4 KB · Views: 455
  • sire2.jpg
    sire2.jpg
    260.3 KB · Views: 384
he is soooo BLUE!!! nosey be's are my favorite and i can't believe i don't have one yet. :mad::mad::mad: how are his babies doing? i want one!

They will be ready to ship next month I will post pics soon of his offspring. Let me tell you they are growing just like he did. He had his blues by 3 months. Especially with all these Faly debates Ill take a true blue nosy be over a faly anyday.

Reactions: Kmw
Wow, he has NO white anywhere! That is nuts, he is the most solid blue panther I've ever seen. He's definitely a jem!

His sire is Super Blue from chameleonparadise.net and the dame's father is Sinatra from the kammers. Babies from this clutch are almost all called for so if you think your gonna want one let me know. Yes he is an amazing Panther size and color is magical. I have another 40 babies ready to hatch from the same pairing in the next month so I will definitly have enough babies for everyone who wants them. Thanks for the comments I worked really hard to select the bluest nosybe's to breed.

wow, hes amazing. How old is he, my Nosey Be is still young I'm hoping he gets some great colours

He is a 1yr 4months old. He was already really blue when he was 3months old here is a pic.

Attachments

• Pascale at 3.5months.jpg
    Pascale at 3.5months.jpg
    252.4 KB · Views: 214
Back
Top Bottom