Nosy Be Bloodline Recomendations

Rambully

Hi Everyone,

New to the forums and the Chameleon Addiction!:)

I am finally (after months spent researching) getting close to adding a chameleon to my family! I am most interested in the Nosy Be locale and am looking for your recommendations on bloodlines and/or Nosy Be breeders that you have had positive experiences with. I am located in Canada but would be willing to import to ensure that I have a happy n healthy new family member and good bloodlines as I would like to consider doing some breeding down the line. Thanks for taking the time and I really appreciate any recommendations you pass along!:D

Also thanks to everyone who has contributed to the vast knowledge resource that this forum offers as it has been invaluable!!!

In my opinion one of the better nosey be is from chameleonsonly the name of the nosey be is Sinatra look him up ,this nosey be is almost all blue with no bars on the side not that there is anything wrong with bars but Sinatra is in my opinion the best looking . Good luck.

Hi and welcome to the forum.
No need to import, you have some quality breeders in Cananda. Have you cheked the site sponsors(top right corner) Or the classifieds?
Chameleon nation has some very nice blue Nosy Be´s! And im sure there are plenty of other options too :)

Hey I just got a male nosey be sire sinatra and he is awesome!!!
I 100% suggest buying from Kammerfalge Kreations!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:

Back
Top Bottom