Nosy Babies almost a month old!

Julirs

You can see some blue coming in on the male. And the little female has some mega-attitude!
(Excuse the dirty papertowel-they need a cleaning! :rolleyes:)

DSCN4817.jpg

DSCN4819.jpg

DSCN4829.jpg

DSCN4830.jpg

Weird Alien Shot!
DSCN4836.jpg

They look great juli, babies always s ochubby? or is that just a stage they go through? like human babies.

Yes they deffo are showing signs of edema,becareful with them,and that paper at the bottom is disgusting.
Would be a shame to lose them,Hope things go ok for them

Yes they deffo are showing signs of edema,becareful with them,and that paper at the bottom is disgusting.
Would be a shame to lose them,Hope things go ok for them

Papertowel gets changed regularly-it just looked nasty in these shots. I have talked to other breeders and they have seen edema in neos that goes away. I am carefully supplementing, and have actually stopped for the time being although I am not sure that is causing it.

I am taking a bit of offense at your post-maybe you didn't mean to be offensive? :mad:

Last edited:
They look great!

I have had paper towels look like that hours after putting them in. I wounder if you might have some bacteria in that container.

I think what I have actually is hard water. Look at the plants... There would be no more bacteria in there than in anything else!

Papertowel gets changed regularly-it just looked nasty in these shots. I have talked to other breeders and they have seen edema in neos that goes away. I am carefully supplementing, and have actually stopped for the time being although I am not sure that is causing it.

I am taking a bit of offense at your post-maybe you didn't mean to be offensive? :mad:

I am taking offense at both Treelionsuk & crazydart. Papertowels & bacteria???? Papertowels are put in to take up water from misting, they get wet, as they should, they are not a problem they are just used!! Now bacteria, where did that come from? Why would you even ask that?

If people like you two don't quit being so critical when it isn't called for then people like Juli may stop posting the pictures the rest of us enjoy.That would be so they don't have to listen to people put them down. Those remarks were not constructive so please don't say them. Thanks.

Juli I think the babies are adorable, can I have all of them? And now, I want them now. (stomps foot):rolleyes:

LOL-Here are some more pics with CLEAN papertowel-that by tomorrow will look just like it did in the first set of pics!

DSCN4859.jpg

DSCN4860.jpg

DSCN4872.jpg

DSCN4875.jpg

DSCN4876.jpg

DSCN4877.jpg

DSCN4878.jpg

Aww! The little one in the third photo NEEDS to come and live with me - she's just begging to be picked up, lol!:D She could be my L'il Bertha Big-head!

Back
Top Bottom