Nosey Be with red dots on throat area

CCG

Hey so I was just quickly wondering if red spots in certain area's of my nosey be is common or possibly has some faly in it? I'll get pics ASAP.

Yea, very normal. But like Ace said, we'll take a look anyway. Look at Jim's breeders: http://chameleoncompany.com/nosybepanther.html Many of his breeders have red in varying degrees, and I completely trust him to have pure locales. People are just more used to seeing the "true blue" nosy bes, who have been selectively bred to be all blue.

Yea, very normal. But like Ace said, we'll take a look anyway. Look at Jim's breeders: http://chameleoncompany.com/nosybepanther.html Many of his breeders have red in varying degrees, and I completely trust him to have pure locales. People are just more used to seeing the "true blue" nosy bes, who have been selectively bred to be all blue.

yup:D

im still deciding if i should get a male or female from kammers or from Jim:rolleyes:..for sure its one of each:D

but where should i get the male and the female???

decisions, decisions:confused::rolleyes::cool:

my favorite is "greasball" froms Jim's group:D

after all isnt he your nosy's dad;)

yup:D

im still deciding if i should get a male or female from kammers or from Jim:rolleyes:..for sure its one of each:D

but where should i get the male and the female???

decisions, decisions:confused::rolleyes::cool:

my favorite is "greasball" froms Jim's group:D

after all isnt he your nosy's dad;)

Yes he is! :D What I love about Jim is that his animals are phenomenal and he charges less for them. So you still get amazing quality but you don't have to stop eating for two weeks to afford them. Maybe get a female from him? I know he has lots of 7-8 month old females right now, because I was going to get one. But I'm moving again so now's not the time.

Yes he is! :D What I love about Jim is that his animals are phenomenal and he charges less for them. So you still get amazing quality but you don't have to stop eating for two weeks to afford them. Maybe get a female from him? I know he has lots of 7-8 month old females right now, because I was going to get one. But I'm moving again so now's not the time.

im still gonna wait and most likely i will get a female from him
i just hope greaseball babies are still available later on in the year or two...

Back
Top Bottom