Nosey Be Breeding Project for SALE

Status
Not open for further replies.

hbskeet

Hello All,
Well I am here to inform you that I am selling my breeding colony of Panther Nosy Be Chameleons. My job relocated me and they need to go. I am selling everything as a set.
Quick Overview:
- 1 male Nosy Be
- 2 female Nosy Be
- 1 2x2x4 cage fully planted with vines for male
- 2 2x2x3 cages fully planted with vines for females
- 3 UVB lights
- 3 Heat lamps
- 3 drip trays with built in drainage
- 1 6ft handmade table to fit all 3 cages
- 1 Mist King Misting System with extra nozzles, elbows, T's, and tubing
- 3 Thermometers
- Dubia Roach colony
- MR-128 Incubator
- Supplements
- 1 extra small cage to be used for babies
- Other extras like vines and stuff

Descriptions:
(1) Male - Born on 7-25-2011; Sire: D2 from TikiTiki Reptiles; Bought at show and had him shipped to me in early October.
(2a) Female - Born on 4-22-2011; Sire: Goro from Amazing Blue Reptiles; Bought on 9-3-2011 from Reptile Super Show Pomona.
(2b) Female - Born on 6-29-2011; Sire: Turq (wild caught) Dam: Is fathered by Kneecap from The Chameleon Company; Bought on 10-17-2011.

*All Sire's are pictured below each chameleon. For female (2b) Both Sire and Mother's Sire are pictured.

This is a perfect breeding colony of Nosy Be's. Female (2a) is ready to breed but I normally wait until about a year old just so I know shes nice and plump before breeding her. The male wont be ready for breeding for about another couple months. All you need is the space and everything you need is here.

Im asking $2000 cash or best offer but it must be in cash. This is going to be sold as a complete breeding colony and will not sell anything sepratley. NO LOWBALL OFFERS.

All pictures were taken within the last week.

Feel free to ask any questions...email: hbskeet22 at yahoo

link : http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/for/2778676661.html.

Price Drop $1250 for everything!!!

Ok I really need this entire project gone ASAP because I'll be moving. And if I don't find a home for all of this I'm going to have to give it to a friend that owns a pet shop. they don't specialize in any type of reptiles but it's my last resort. I will not give them away for anyone else. So for that reason I'm only asking for $1250 cash... this entire project is worth well over $3000 so come get it while it last. $1250 cash takes it all....

Price Update

Ok this is my last offer before I move and give these guys up to a friend. I will be willing to split up and sell them as individual chameleons with entire set-up no exceptions. And for local pick-up only.

Asking prices:
Male w/ full set-up: $450
Female 1a w/ full set-up: $275
Female 1b w/ full set-up: $275
MR-128 Incubator: $40
Dubia Colony: Will be free to the person who takes the first female.
Extra Sm 16"x16"x20" Cage: $30
All other extras I'll give away with purchases of the chameleons....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom